2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys I'm after some help....after weeks off looking for a CTR I have found one.....however it's silver.

I wanted a black one really, with red being 2nd choice but this silver one seems like a good price and has full history, low mileage etc!

What's everyone's favourite colour CTR and are the silver rarer or worth any more/less than the others? I can't see many other silver ones for sale.

·
Premium Member
589 Posts
I have an 07 Nhb type s and an 07 alabaster silver type r.

The black is terrible for stone chips, though I got a front end respray done and the car looks like new again.

The black is very, very rewarding to detail if your into that kinda thing. Most will tell you it's a nightmare to keep clean but that's an exaggeration.

The silver is stunning and less common than the black and red. Also, I do beleive that the paint most definitely is A LOT tougher than my black cars. Perhaps honda gave it an extra coat of laquer or whatever, but you'd be hard pressed to find a single stone chip on my car.

·
regrets his username
7,982 Posts
I thought the Fn2 only came in white :flute:
Would have to be white, Blue, or silver for me as these look reet sexy all kitted up

·
SGP Fk8
9,725 Posts
I love my milano but blue is all kinds of nasty :) especially when mugenised

·
Henkepenk
1,353 Posts
Silver and red looks best with GP Kit and carbon hood. Otherwise I'd go for Blue... :D

·
Premium Member
424 Posts
Champ White all the way!! Red is very popular, every red car ive owned has eventually turned kinda pink though! I really like the silver with carbon touches tho!

·
Hon-da-da-da-da!
181 Posts
Hold out for the colour you want. One will come up sooner or later. I looked at good cars but wrong colour and thought and thought eventually saying NO, I WANT A RED ONE.! Then a beauty came up!

·
Premium Member
1,696 Posts
I really wanted a black ctr when I got mine, but now I regret it, I'd have silver white or red any day of the week. Black shows up every tiny scratch and stone chip.
Also it never occurred to me at the time but the GP splitter pack looks the dogs danglies on every colour but black. Do a little search on here for GP splitter if you don't know what I mean.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts