2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I currently have an 08 Type-s GT.

The disk is obviously a couple of years out of date and also only has the major roads for western Europe.

Is there a more up-to-date DVD which will include the minor roads in bouth the UK and western Europe.

Apologies if this has been asked a thousand times, but I cant find a difinative answer particular to the mapping of minor roads (even in the Wiki).

Thank you

Stephen

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
I currently have an 08 Type-s GT. The disk is obviously a couple of years out of date and also only has the major roads for western Europe. Is there a more up-to-date DVD which will include the minor roads in bouth the UK and western Europe. Apologies if this has been asked a thousand times, but I cant find a definitive answer particular to the mapping of minor roads (even in the Wiki). Thank you Stephen
Which version do you have ? - I've progressively migrated from 3.06 through to 3.33 (it's been a 2-disc set since 3.xx) ...

Check the 'For Sale' section in here, where I've given away my earlier versions - you may get lucky ! ...

Also, if you became a "Supporter", you'll be able to find out more information (and buy that which Supporters only 'trade' amongst themselves) in the 'reserved' Supporters section ...

·
Premium Member
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you both,

This site gets more helpful everyday!!

Hopefully one day I can return some favours

1 - 4 of 4 Posts