2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 212 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some people (Myself included :oops: ) give theire pride and joy a name. I was wondering what any one else called theire Civic.

After thinking about this and talking to my student daughter we have decided on calling our Civic "Robby" after Robby the Robot from the old tv series Lost in Space. :D

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Good call Velocity. Just had a similar post from Bungle.

Mine "facka basta!" said in Scottish accent and shouted a la Billy Connolly

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Ha, I was calling mine Civvie, but that doesn't sound as good anymore.... Do I need to inform Deed Poll to change her name????

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
In all seriousness, I don't have a name, although my brother has christened it Suzanne as the last 3 letters in the reg are SZN.

·
Registered
70 Posts
(Holds head in shame ... ) After several days of trying to use the voice control and getting wrong responses, my misses named her 'Kit ty'. To add to the pain, the ISP for my business website now uses David Hasselhof for it's advertising Arrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!! :rolleyes:

Perhaps I should have a had a 'NightRider' Black

·
Premium Member
226 Posts
nicknamed "streak".... NHB even when its cleaned the bloody thing is still streaky !!! :(

At least its raining now so people are too busy running for cover to check the dirty car....

You may be able to tell its my first black car and although its frustrating that it looks dirty its all :D when im driving

·
Registered
51 Posts
Letters in mine are: CC

Up to now haven´t decided yet in what name (in Portuguese or English) to call it...

So for the time being I call it like my first car (Lancia Y 1.2 LS): Tico

CC: Crazy Civic, Crazy Cat, Cosmic Civic, Crazy Car...

PS: any sugestions appreciated from more "english speaking" natives ;)

·
Onto my second Civic
469 Posts
I don't have a nickname for my car yet but I am referring to it as my "Unda Siveeq". Years ago, the first owner of a Honda Civic I knew was a French Canadian colleague of mine, and that's how he used to pronounce it. :)

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
The kids called mine Kitt as they think it's as cool as the Knight Rider car ;)

·
Registered
126 Posts
Er Civic and the Accords's called Accord... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Rimmer, coz its got a big metal H on the front.

1 - 20 of 212 Posts