2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 96 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The seating position, its killing me !! Why do you have to sit so high, damn gas tank ! I feel like it kills a lot of the road feedback and that overall raw hothatch feel ep3 used to have. And after spending some "quality" time with ep3 again i can officially say i'm depressed about it :(

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
The plastic panels inside scratch really easy, my mum pointed this out after sratching the panel in the back with her hand bag :mad:

·
LOUD NOISES!!!
5,369 Posts
currently ............ tar spots and kerbed alloys. Both not really the cars fault but they are really annoying me at the moment.

·
Mugen wannabe
2,056 Posts
I can't possibly hate mine :) the rattles creaks and harsh ride are character and personality they were there when I brought her ;-) the only thing I do hate is speed limit and other cars

sent from my fisher price 2

·
Henkepenk
1,353 Posts
I agree that the speakers are really bad!

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
currently ............ tar spots and kerbed alloys. Both not really the cars fault but they are really annoying me at the moment.
Just looking at your car mate and noticed your from Derbyshire, I've seen a m200 twice in the past few week around m1 junction 29a area, infact I saw it today going past 29a around 12oclock, not sure if this was you.... sorry about your alloys bud, I kerbed mine other day and was gutted :( they had slight kerbing already so think i would have been more gutted if they were immaculate

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
I go with paint chips and cold weather creaks but add the lack of seat memory and no current replacement from Honda!

1 - 20 of 96 Posts