2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Picture the scene, i'm driving along in my NHB CTR, the sun is shining, birds are singing, the dashboard is rattling (must get that looked at), life is generally pretty good.:cool:

Suddenly in my rear view mirror i see a what appears to be another CTR, only there's something different about it, it looks white, championship white to be precise! Slowed down to let it pass me and had my suspicions confirmed, it was a brand new, 58 plate CW CTR, white wheels and chrome bits an' all!

I thought this wasn't to hit the road till January, or have i been grossly misled??:confused:

Oh by the way i was in New Malden!

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
The present Civic was on the roads 2-3 months before the Jan' launch date.
So Dealers etc could give it a good drive and have a good gander at it.

·
Premium Member
525 Posts
Imagine the surprise of Civic owners, somewhere in the world today, seeing the NEXT Civic being road tested...albeit somewhat disguised!

Won't be long before there'll be spy shots on the net.

·
Premium Member
36 Posts
In Autocar they have a test report this week on the new Championship White Type R - they have pictures of a 58 plate one they drove - maybe it was them! The review wasn't too kind though!

·
Premium Member
144 Posts
I passed a transporter last Tuesday heading north on the M42 full of the new grill Civics. Not sure if they were heading to UK dealers, or to Hull for Europe.

Had to exit at a junction, then re-join to get behind him so I could have another look.

Not convinced at all with the new grill.

·
Registered
414 Posts
they also had a 58 plate champ white type R in this weeks Auto Express and that says they are one sale 1st week in december.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts