2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Premium Member
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, you've bought a nice Type R....You love it's understated, racey good looks......and of course it's blistering performance......How could it possibly be improved???.....

Oh dear.....

There should be help groups for people like this.....:rolleyes: :oops: :rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Registered
345 Posts
Oh my god!!!!, I need to go and lay down in a dark room after seeing that.
That thing needs a government health warning. (Suggestions for appropriate warnings on a post card to Mark996 for inflicting this on us) :p :p

·
您看了
456 Posts
To be totally honest I have more problem with people b*tching about others choices on their own cars than with the people who decide to mod to that level.

The owner has every right to do what he (or she) has done and fair play to them for being different.

Don't care to much for it myself, but fair play to'em

·
Registered
336 Posts
To be totally honest I have more problem with people b*tching about others choices on their own cars than with the people who decide to mod to that level.

The owner has every right to do what he (or she) has done and fair play to them for being different.

Don't care to much for it myself, but fair play to'em
It free speech, just like your comments and mine.

Personally I think the work done to that car is vile and I am entitled to have that opinion.

Ian

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
Perhaps one colour might not have been too bad.

·
Registered
46 Posts
great job looks stunning - can,t see what the names are on the windscreen though.

never be surprised at the capacity of bureaucracy to waste your money

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
I've just thought of one thing nice to say about it....it's nice 'n clean and shiney. :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
cool .over done but diffent ;)

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I think it is revolting and has removed all of the class from a great car. There are tasteful mods, and there are these.

Maybe we should submit it to Top Gear's 'Carbage' site where the have a huge gallery of OTT, ugly mods to cars like this?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts