2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

What mod next?

• Wavetrac LSD

Votes: 15 28.3%
  • Flashpro

Votes: 18 34.0%
  • Brake upgrade (Pads, Disks, Lines, Fluid)

Votes: 17 32.1%
  • Other. (please suggest!)

Votes: 3 5.7%

What Mod next?

1K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  Wilfko 
#1 ·
Yes another one of these threads! im after your guys opinion on what should be next on my mod list, ive just got my card eibach'd and FRS from TDI south.. What should i do next? Reasons why you think would be cool aswell.

I plan on going to Brands With TDI and am planning a trip to the ring with friends in june so some track use should be a consideration in my modding!

#5 ·
Im with you guys on logic, just the LSD is tempting me lol. For brakes it would obviously be ferodo ds2500's Goodridge or HKS Lines and Motul fluid, but what disks? If i went brakes id be tempted to go all out on a Big brake conversion...

#7 ·
My heart says big brake, head says no.. In the interest of other future mods funding you should probably ignore my heart lol.

#11 ·
Agree!

If you have the cash for an LSD then rather do the brakes (pads,hoses,fluid) then get flashpro.

FRS and flashpro are the first 2 mods anyone should do in my opinion.

Even paul told me that he found his BBK to be abit over the top. Pads, hoses and fluid will be more than enough for casual track days.

#13 ·
Hmm.. i think ill get EP3 Brembo Discs (OEM Style), Ferodo DS2500's, HKS lines, Motul fluid.. all in all around the £250 mark, Anyone have any experiance with the Brembo's? Then next payday hit the wallet with a LSD.. Cheers for your advice.

#20 ·
Decided than, thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.