2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to buy my new car a present, i feel it needs something to show it how much i currently love it :)

Any ideas? I was thinking of spending a few hundred quid (it's a Type R FN2 btw)

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Either mate, i don't mind. I've had a look at a few induction kits and some other bits and bobs but really not sure :)

·
Aye Aye....
7,098 Posts
Fast road set up, definitely a must, although it all depends, if you use the car on the motorway everyday you wouldn't see any benefit tbh and if your not planning any other performance changes then again is stick to cosmetic tbh

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ahh righty ho, I don't know if i'd need a FRS just yet. I'm quite happy with the way it handels at the min and i'm still getting used to the car. But thanks for the pointer :)

·
Premium Member
478 Posts
Hks rsk is my favourite so far. Sounds standard up to 4000 revs then a little throaty up to 6000, after that all hell breaks loose. Looks good too.

·
Banned
2,012 Posts
Frs decreases tyre wear significantly it's worth every penny

Is this true? Im not doubting you mate, just need more answers before i put this on my priority list.

Although after seeing how well my mates dc2 handles its already pretty high up there

·
Premium Member
2,202 Posts
HKS RSK if you don't like attacking the corners frequently.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts