2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bought a Ex model (pre 2009) and going to fit a reversing camera.

What camera’s you all using?

Any you could recommend?

Thanks

·
Registered
9 Posts
I’ve the Pioneer double din which i fitted so i just went and paid up for the Pioneer reversing camera to suit the ND-BC8.

I should pull it all back out as I’ve not got it wired so it goes into reverse mode automatically when you put it in reverse :( works fine yet i always to press the camera on stereo screen for it to be on.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Its all in sheathing the wiring from the camera side ( i think ) i'll double check it tomorrow.. I have got its power and video feed all up at the radio side as the wires was all in sheathing and power ended up running alongside the video.

·
Registered
44 Posts
i bought a number plate mounted camera with frame from ebay bit useless it doesnt tilt far enough to see my bumper and you only fit it a certain height otherwise you can get access to unlock the boot.

If anyone has links to ones they used please message or paste link

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
I added a small spacer you just unclip it unscrew and change it. Mine shows rear bumper partial and I angled it more to the centre.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
I added a small spacer you just unclip it unscrew and change it. Mine shows rear bumper partial and I angled it more to the centre.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk
Can you post some pictures? I'm looking for a camera at the moment, and want something as stock looking as possible - I bought one which was meant to fit into the number plate light, but doesn't fit UK Civics.

·
Registered
44 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Curious, if you don't have a -T model with a double DIN unit - then how do you use the cameras?

For example if you have an EX GT, or any non -T model then do you get a screen like a small tablet/phone, that you mount on the dash?

Looking at getting an EX GT, but the T models seem more future proof for doing this sort of stuff...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts