2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 29 of 29 Posts

·
i-Vtec
1,722 Posts
I suggested a 'master list' weeks ago, but the idea was rejected as unnecessary.
What I suspect is that 'they' didn't want a visible list of all the 'problems' highly visible in one place.
Consequently, they are scattered around all over the place and the tag @Civ_Admin obviously doesn't work as it so very rarely gets a response. [sigh]
Why not just start one regardless? Put it in the Community section then everyone can just add to it and @Civ_Admin can work their way through it. Start a master list in the first post so things don't get lost in any "positive" debate.

·
Premium Member
369 Posts
It would appear that @Civ_Admin has been pulling the wool over our eyes for a number of years or, as they say, problem has been escalated.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
I want my St Andrews Cross back, the English want St Georges Cross back, the Welsh want their Red Dragon back and the Irish their Ulster Banner, WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO DO

·
Super Moderator
3,580 Posts
I think that one of the main reasons why people are confused about this is because they rarely had the need to flag you guys before the 'migration', because everything 'just worked' and the previous owner had more than a little pride in his site. (Except it was dog slow when put on your servers.)

Since the 'migration', it has been a dog's breakfast, mainly due to the carefully honed user permissions being ignored by the 'migration' process. (and of course the ongoing Supporter fiasco)
This has been exacerbated by the fact that the @Civ_Admin tag only 'works' in the aforementioned places, so, for instance, when I flag up a permission error in the thread/section in which it has occurred, (which should be a really simple way of attracting your attention to what's wrong and where with just a couple of words), you don't actually receive a notification that there is a problem. D'oh:rolleyes:

·
Administrator
1,328 Posts
For now, can you please copy paste a link to where its being reported. Posting here will send us alerts. We also try to keep conversations about bugs in one place for tracking.
-Philip

21 - 29 of 29 Posts