2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right - car booked in on Saturday morning for FRS + lowering + spacers, as i understand i'm looking at around 3 hrs work so my question is...

what can i do in the area for a couple of hours with no access to a car? :eek:

EDIT: sorry if this is not right area to post - let me know and i'll delete and repost (if i can delete). :)

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I am as it happens, never had a modded car before so I'm looking forward to the experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
I am as it happens, never had a modded car before so I'm looking forward to the experience.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Great! Well, hopefully we'll set the bar high for any further mods you do or get done. You'll love the car, once the springs and alignment are done. The spacers will complete the look, widening the track and giving it a bit more 'stance', as the kids say. Haha

Rich

·
Premium Member
1,735 Posts
On a couple of occasions I've got the train into Chester and spent the day there. Although I think both of those times were week days so I didn't need to rush back (I think ABP close around 3 on a Saturday)?

In fact one year I did all my Christmas shopping in Chester whilst my car was being sorted :)

Time passes quick, plenty of parts to look at and think about buying... ;-)

·
Premium Member
219 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can always sort you a taxi into town if the temptation gets too much, or you're getting car-related flack of the missus.

Like Rich said, Nantwich is nice, but you're welcome to do whatever.
thanks - i'll probably just be patient, i'll be on my own in the day so i can easily lose a few hours browsing the web.

·
Premium Member
605 Posts
Me and mrs went bowling once, other times I just stay in the waiting area, chat to the gents at ABP, learn a thing or two from the technicians too! And of course like Rich said, unlimited coffee, tea and biscuits. Lol

1 - 20 of 27 Posts