2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I’ve been meaning to change all tyres this month, and have only got round to doing it today. Not too sure of what to get, not a racer in any way, and on long journeys I have my wife and 2 young kids with me.

I’ve heard costco’s do good deal on tyres and have been quoted £130 PT for Michelin PS3, are these any good? My budget really is around the £130 max PT. Can you guys recommend any others possibly making me a saving? Really a do not know anything guy about tyres.

Going on a long journey tomorrow and would REALLY like to change them today.

Thanks for reading.

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
After a bit of thought I have decided to go with Continental Sport Contact 3.

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks buddy.

·
Premium Member
222 Posts
Hi LeonMaxim
Just had 4 Continental sport contact 2 fitted to my Civic this week & they run much quieter than the Bridgestones that I had on previously.
Would reckon that the contact 3's would be much the same.
Cheers
Ray

·
Premium Member
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Ray, i went with the CSC3, all round. Too be honest cant really tell the diff at the mo, as i havent done many miles. However, tomorrow i have a long journey so will be able to tell the diff. I have noticed less wheel spin in the wet though. A plus in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
Hi Leon. I just changed to contis and done about 1000 miles on them and they are far better than the OE Yokohama.
The wet weather performance is superb. They help absorb the bumps better and they should last longer than the yokohama I had.
You won't be disappointed mate

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Hi Leon. I just changed to contis and done about 1000 miles on them and they are far better than the OE Yokohama.
The wet weather performance is superb. They help absorb the bumps better and they should last longer than the yokohama I had.
You won't be disappointed mate

I have the yoko's and confirm that they are turds up yer rotting beef in the wet

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.