2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Grumpy Old Git ;)
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We (the wife) will soon be the new owners of a new Twilight Blue CR-V.

What wax sealants would bring out the flake the best?

What do fellow twilight blue owners use?

·
Cleaning Moderator
12,684 Posts
:worms:

You won't go far wrong with FK1000p & the added bonus is you can seal your wheels with it.

Bazillions of other products, it's all down to personal preference & budget.

·
SHOCKD
4,351 Posts

You won't go far wrong with FK1000p & the added bonus is you can seal your wheels with it.

Beat me to it!

But to be honest Shaun is the man to see when it comes to cleaning queries... Always recommends top products

·
Cleaning Moderator
12,684 Posts
If you're wanting the flake to pop at its finest then sealants, some waxes can mute the flake but can give a warmer glow. Good luck & enjoy.

·
Grumpy Old Git ;)
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I used to have the FK1000p, but it was an arse to remove. I maybe put too much on, I am unsure so I gave it away.

I am kind of open to suggestions to be honest.

I have Colly 476s at the back of the cupboard with some EGP too.

·
Cleaning Moderator
12,684 Posts
I used to have the FK1000p, but it was an arse to remove. I maybe put too much on, I am unsure so I gave it away.

I am kind of open to suggestions to be honest.

I have Colly 476s at the back of the cupboard with some EGP too.
Might have been over application, apply as thin as you can. It's a very easy sealant to use. Shame you aren't nearer I'd lend you mine so you could've had another go.

·
Registered
16 Posts

As above, but really down to personal preference. It really is subjective as there are so many products to choose from. I have found cleanyourcar.co.uk has huge selection of cleaning and detailing products with lots of informative advice.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts