2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Don't know where you are if you don't, but the elephant looks in trouble [smilie=cheeky-grin:

·
Premium Member
1,615 Posts
long trunk if thats a elephant lol

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
I have tried to figure out where that is. I need to know what the carving is of. Is it a bedger, a hedgehog, or neither?

·
Registered
345 Posts
Looks like an armadillo purched on an elephants trunk to me :)

·
Banned
1,712 Posts
An elephant has fallen down a hole. The sheep has given mouth to trunk
resuscitation, and he's asking the elephant if he's o.k.
It happens all the time in Cheshire !!. :eek:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
An elephant has fallen down a hole. The sheep has given mouth to trunk
resuscitation, and he's asking the elephant if he's o.k.
It happens all the time in Cheshire !!. :eek:
but this is NOT in Cheshire so put that in your triangular exhaust pipe and smoke it.....

·
Registered
273 Posts
I agree with you elfa [smilie=cheeky-grin:

Now where's that piece of news that says : Safari runaways [IMG]http://www.civinfo.com/forum/images/icons/icon10.gif[/IMG]

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Sorry Superteach. Showing my age with gold stars - they've probably been banned as well in case the other pupils feel stressed and badly done to because they didn't get one.:rolleyes:

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
You can't give them gold stars, it introduces competition and makes the stupid ones feel inadequate, they are, they're stupid, its a valuable life lesson they need to learn. If your thick you might not do as well as the clever ones, and if you do you will have to work a lot harder, you can't expect to live your whole life without competition.

Hmm, maybe not time for Mr & Mrs RR to introduce children to the world yet, I can see me being like that Dad from the fast show. Still they have to learn.

Bring back the birch!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts