2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a thought, have you guys thought about what you want as your next car? Would you wait around for the new shape civic type r? or will you jump off the Honda train and get something completely different, what would it be and why?

I would go for the FD2 as I've seen it in the flesh and its gorgeous. Nothing else appeals to me for some odd reason except for a Mitsu EVO VIII MR FQ400.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just a thought, have you guys thought about what you want as your next car? Would you wait around for the new shape civic type r? or will you jump off the Honda train and get something completely different, what would it be and why?

I would go for the FD2 as I've seen it in the flesh and its gorgeous. Nothing else appeals to me for some odd reason except for a Mitsu EVO VIII MR FQ400.

Probably something different next time round. I've personally not been 100% happy with my Type R GT since I bought it, but that might be something mods can fix... We shall see.

I've looked into the new Focus RS, something like that or the scirocco r which will be out next summer which is the time i will probably sell, unless mods on my current car change my mind

·
Premium Member
422 Posts
id be tempted by the type r for my next car as insurance wont sting me as much, or as above the scirocco looks tempting.

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Before I get shot down in flames; 330d second hand or nearly new Octavia VRS TDI commonrail. I would love the new Leon Cupra R (261bhp) when it comes out but might struggle with the fuel habit!

·
Premium Member
245 Posts
I might have to jump off the Honda train as I can't wait 2 years for the next Civic. I plan to replace my Civic next Spring at the latest.

·
Banned
1,212 Posts
Type R Champiomship White 59 Plate from Lincoln Honda. :cool:
Went to Lincoln Honda yesterday 19 Sept to choose our Reg Number plate. The Numbers to choose from were abit NAFF but , will be collecting our new CTR CW 2nd week Oct so that far out weigh's a bogg standard Reg plate. Delivery date now from factory is round about 26th Sept.
The count down has just begun.:D:D:D:D:D

·
Mondeo Mann is here!!
1,333 Posts
Probably an Ovtavia vRS TDi or an Accord Type S i-DTEC. Won't be changing for another year or two yet cos i'm not bored with the Civic yet, I'm loving it too much

1 - 20 of 56 Posts