Definately Female!
2,966 Posts
I am afraid I stopped my whatcar sub a few months back
as I did not fully agree with their review on the civic
and quite a few other cars actually

think they need to look hard at themselves get a new editor and
some new roadtesters
OMG !!!!

Are you going to cut everybody out of your lives that dont share your thoughts on the civic lol

You need to try an come to terms with the fact that not everyone loves their car more than life itself Brods - Oh and for the record I actually the think the whatcar review is quite accurate apart from the bit about cramped rear seats.

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
:):)

I'm well pleased with the rear leg and headroom.
Had very near 6 footers in the rear, no problem. ( said the Bishop to the Actress.);)

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
OMG !!!!

Are you going to cut everybody out of your lives that dont share your thoughts on the civic lol

You need to try an come to terms with the fact that not everyone loves their car more than life itself Brods - Oh and for the record I actually the think the whatcar review is quite accurate apart from the bit about cramped rear seats.

Behave yourself - Auto Express are far better (that was my point)
I have never said that I will buy another Honda, Nor do I need to go to a clinic (just yet[smilie=cheeky-grin:) to help with my Honda addiction there are other cars out there that I like and that I think are slightly better than the civic (focus not being one of them)

·
Definately Female!
2,966 Posts
Behave yourself - Auto Express are far better (that was my point)
I have never said that I will buy another Honda, Nor do I need to go to a clinic (just yet[smilie=cheeky-grin:) to help with my Honda addiction there are other cars out there that I like and that I think are slightly better than the civic (focus not being one of them)[/quote]

Hmmmm :hmmmm2: I know is it the CRV ? ;)

Did you buy a lifetime membership to Auto Express then?

·
Nice Guy!
2,360 Posts
Hmmmm :hmmmm2: I know is it the CRV ? ;)

Did you buy a lifetime membership to Auto Express then?
No I meant within the Civic's class

Auto express could be in for a big windfall when I eventually snuff it [smilie=cheeky-grin::eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts