2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Honda Man Steve
660 Posts
Haha the echo fit is not for me, it’s for my pal for his birthday, I’m an Apple guy all the way - would love to go the whole home automation this with HomeKit but the wife is definitely non technical so won’t allow it haha

I’ll post some pics of the splitter installed to my build thread tomorrow when it’s light

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Haha the echo fit is not for me, it’s for my pal for his birthday, I’m an Apple guy all the way - would love to go the whole home automation this with HomeKit but the wife is definitely non technical so won’t allow it haha

I’ll post some pics of the splitter installed to my build thread tomorrow when it’s light

Haha Its a tough sell and I think if done correct is worth it but it takes a while to get into the mind set. I had phone calls from my GF after she couldn't turn the lights on with the switch without just saying it.

Look forward to the pics!

·
Premium Member
1,713 Posts
Anti-roll bar bush yoke/clamp brkt to replace the rusted away one. £1.50, can't get much cheaper than that. (Not the civic-'99 plate fiesta).

Talking Amazon echo. Got the music subscription package-millions of songs for a few quid a month.We like it.

·
Honda Man Steve
660 Posts
Haha Its a tough sell and I think if done correct is worth it but it takes a while to get into the mind set. I had phone calls from my GF after she couldn't turn the lights on with the switch without just saying it.

Look forward to the pics!

Photos aren’t great but you get the idea...

I have Apple Music for the same reason, millions of songs for a couple quid a month

·
Honda Man Steve
660 Posts
A whole colour coded gp kit... The Mrs says thanks. I think she might have been sarcastic

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Haha if it’s colour coded she’ll never notice, if she asks just say, what, that’s always been like that hehe

21 - 35 of 35 Posts