2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im thinking to be a supporter now that i got myself a paypal account ever since i joined civinfo (darn u guys lol) , but whats these extras supporters forum?

what flith do you talk about non paying members? lol

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
im thinking to be a supporter now that i got myself a paypal account ever since i joined civinfo (darn u guys lol) , but whats these extras supporters forum?

what flith do you talk about non paying members? lol
You've missed out of nearly 5yrs of fun then! :worms: lol (about time to support then)

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Super secret top secret stuff, where all the cool kids hang out, where everything worth knowing is discussed, where we decide who next to ki- er, maybe not!

It's OK it is never too late to join!

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
You get this:
A user changeable title (it defaults to "supporter" but you can put what you like in there).
Use of the chatbox.
An extra "private forum" for supporters only.
Useful and exclusive DIY info.
No advertisements.
Your username appears red and in italics.
You can move threads you started.
A PM mailbox limit up from 100 to 500 PMs.
The limit of 10 pictures in your album goes up to 200.
The option to have a larger avatar (125 x 150).
No little Civinfo watermark on posted pictures.
You will see when users were last online in threads

·
Premium Member
1,036 Posts
I still see advertisements.

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
Pride... (and all the other cool stuff aforementioned :) and some more that hasn't been mentioned)

·
768 Posts
I joined because i was told this civinfo sticker gives me 5BHP..

LIARS!!!!!!!!!

Also, i had 2 Civinfo stickers, because the postman tried to put it through a blocked letter box (5 boxer dogs + mail doesn't go well) which ruined it. Apparently Royal Mail staff are not required to be able to read any more. ''Please use letter box in the garage door'' on the blocked letter box is not enough.

Cheers for the 2nd sticker Pottsy[smilie=coolup.gif]

Also, join because the site is worth supporting! (I mean, who doesn't want to pay to support a website that ends up costing you a fortune? hehe...)

·
Registered
425 Posts
Some say it runs on super unleaded and is frequented by large breasted super models and that the door bell sounds like a squeaky rear shock :confused:

All I know is it's called the supporters forum :dontknow:

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.