2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys i have a brand new NHB type r front splitter, it hasnt even been out of the packaging. what would be a fair price to ask for it??? i dont want to take the mick but i also dont want to mug myself off!!!

·
Bantersaurus Rex
1,567 Posts
I had a brand new Milano one - went on ebay for £120 plus postage (buy it now was set at £150 but had been sat on there for months)
On here probably considerably less than that mate

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
£198 but obviously can't ask anywhere near that I just want to get some of my money back!!! I will post some pictures up in an hour or so

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
Realistically £50 tops. eBay and breakers are way overpriced, and I'll only go there if I'm desperate. It's only worth what people are prepared to pay.

I know a dealer with a used/mint front splitter asking for £50.

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Realistically £50 tops. eBay and breakers are way overpriced, and I'll only go there if I'm desperate. It's only worth what people are prepared to pay.

Wow!! That little??? Ah well that's why we call them the steelers I suppose.

I will put it in the for sale area then[smilie=grrrrrr.gif]

·
Premium Member
1,275 Posts
You may get more, so name your price when you advertise. Given the choice of a brand new one, or a second hand one much cheaper it's a no brainer providing the condition is good. Mind you I did just spend £300 on a new GP splitter. :)

Reactions: misterk

·
...............Daedalus
3,687 Posts

+1

£50 sounds about right. You can pick up a second hand one in good condition for £30 on eBay.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
693 Posts
i would give you 50 for it save me getting the onwe i have painted will keep an eye on it in the for sale section

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.