2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. I looked on Autotrader today, and did a nationwide search. In the whole country, only 2 cars like mine were for sale. One was £15000, the other £17000.

Mine is a 57 Reg, just turned 1 year old this month (1st service done) clocking 8500 miles. The difference mine has to other Accord's is the fact it is the Premium Pearl White colour that was brought out at the end of the old shape run. Very rare it would appear.

It's fully loaded with everything, HFT, Sat Nav, Voice control etc etc....
Alloys are the upgraded 18" type, plus ipod adapter fitted.

I am thinking of changing if I could get a fair price in a private sale, but would like some feedback from yourselves please........

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that Baron. It's worrying though, because the 2 cars (same as mine) that are for sale on Autotrader are £15000, and £17000. Which is way off book price.

Is there anyway that I could convince a dealer to pay over-book and give me a better trade-in figure? I am looking at an 07 Chrysler 300C, which is up for £14750 and I really can't stomach having to put £4000 cash plus my car into the deal. I would sell mine private but for all the hassle of it.

Aaaagh!

·
Registered
57 Posts
a 300C!!!!
I hope you'll keep it a looooonnnngggg time, if you thought the accord lost a lot you should see the 330C's loses my friend had one but i couldnt get a bid even chrysler didnt want it!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts