2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
had windscreen rubber replace .just gone on hondas web page-now says a nother recall out standing.:?: :?:

·
Registered
208 Posts
Hi Duncan, did it take them long to replace the rubbers as mine is booked in for a Saturday morning at 09.00 & they only work till lunchtime?

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
had windscreen rubber replace .just gone on hondas web page-now says a nother recall out standing.:?: :?:
I am not sure the web site is useful! I think we are looking for problems that most manufactures will just check at next service. If all your wheels are going to fall off I suspect you will get a letter from Honda

Ignore that website I say!!!

·
Premium Member
82 Posts
Down to the metal

Had my March 06 inspected this week to be told that the seal has rubbed down to bare metal. Car now booked into body shop to be repaired - it will take 5 days, they say.

·
Premium Member
3,304 Posts
Had my March 06 inspected this week to be told that the seal has rubbed down to bare metal. Car now booked into body shop to be repaired - it will take 5 days, they say.
Mine goes in to the bodyshop on Tuesday, they say I should have it back Friday

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
Phoned the dealership and they knew nothing about it.

Like Topcat, I'm ignoring the Honda website for now as, last time my car went in, the garage caused damage to the rear plastic trim above the number plate and it had to be replaced.:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
41 Posts
Mine booked in for 1 day as the ''Paint Guy'' to touch up around the seal? Not quite sure what they are doing but I will be inspecting the whole car.......I don't trust anyone with my pride and joy.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts