2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best price you can get a new FN2 Hondata ecu for, I know there is a que but i would buy a secondhand one,thast why im asking about the new price.

Cheers

Terry

·
Civinfo's Bulb Supplier
13,427 Posts
Terry,

Scroll to the bottom of this link Dealers , then contact the dealers for prices, there will be cheaper than TDI North but still expect to pay £500+

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
If your asking , you dont want it enough!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
some people really come out with some rubbish, There is more to life than a ECU,(well for some of us anyway) im not desprate for one put it that way, give your head a shake pal !

All I would like to know was the best price, as they might be some new year deals on the go, If you havent got anything remotley worth saying then dont bother !

Kind regards
Terry

·
Registered
101 Posts
some people really come out with some rubbish, There is more to life than a ECU,(well for some of us anyway) im not desprate for one put it that way, give your head a shake pal !

All I would like to know was the best price, as they might be some new year deals on the go, If you havent got anything remotley worth saying then dont bother !

Kind regards

Terry
Hi Terry,
Im looking to take a trip down to TDI North myself hopefully 25/26th January Im looking to price up a Hondata,GruppeM Induction kit and a Miltek System think im gonna be looking around 1500/1600 pounds mark give me a shout when your sorted and we can shoot down together

Cheers Dekka :p

·
Premium Member
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok mate, I start a new shift pattern next year, I work 7 days on, 3 off then 9 days on, 3 off so Ill have to see what shift I will be, If I can get a decent price on one I will go for it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
No probs mate hope you had a good xmas ive been stuck at work last night and tonight then new years eve and day its been a dry one this year mate. but no drink means more coin to spend on me motor = Happy Days Im going up to a Honda meeting Monday night if your interested in tagging along ?? Sunderland at 7.00pm ?? Let me know :)

Cheers Dekka

·
The Property Man
6,060 Posts
my mate just called TDI and they told him their pricing for the hondata is wrong..should be £699 inc VAT

·
Premium Member
292 Posts
my mate just called TDI and they told him their pricing for the hondata is wrong..should be £699 inc VAT

This is the correct price,,,you will also find that CPL are quoting £699 as well.
In order to be a Hondata supplier you CANNOT discount this product.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts