2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ive found a cheapish type s gt but just wondered what the difference is? :confused:

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
Thus the GT comes with slightly more kit.
I think it also includes autolights / wipers and possible still that Something else referred to above...!

In summary get the GT! It will be worth more come trade in...

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
you guys think £10000 for a 57 2.2 type s gt with teh added bumpers is cheap? oh yeah 23000 miles???

·
Premium Member
1,027 Posts
I think it seems very cheap, check it is not a CAT D (or is CAT C) accident repaired or anything...

·
Premium Member
738 Posts
GT has glass roof, cruise control, fog lights, auto lights, auto wipers, dual zone climate control, a CAT1 alarm (interior & perimeter monitoring), power folding mirrors.

So, well worth the extra :)

10k seems very cheap for a diesel of that age, although the mileage is slightly higher than average.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
nay ex company car! i thort it was cheap 2! there are 2 ones 11000 with only 10000 miles but i think id rather save the £1000 lol being a honda i dnt think the extra mile will do it any harm lol! btw thanks for the quick replys guys :D

·
Premium Member
1,082 Posts
Glasses value the 10,000 mile car at 11950 average condition and the 23000 miler at 11100 again in average condition.

·
The Talented Mr. Robbieee
3,295 Posts
The GT is well worth the extra!!!!

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
While you're around Blundell,

Welcome to the club.

You bung on the question, then POP!

In come the answers.

'tis such a great site this!

Enjoy you Spaceship matie.

"Why are boxing rings square?"

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
well ill let you know if i buy it!

·
Registered
158 Posts
Does sound VERY cheap....is it from a Honda Dealership or a reputable chain?

Defo go for one with the GT pack....its all the little extras that make the car special!!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
nah its from a business that my mate works for! its one of the cars the reps drive! they are offering them to the staff at the trade prices they have been offerd! my m8s sorted it that if non of the staff want it which it looks like they dont i can :D just gotta w8 afew more day till i find out!

bin lookin thu the site all day and now im f***in excited!! cant w8 till i own one! a great improvemnt to my corsa wouldnt you say :D

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
Definately cheap a 57 GT on my local Honda dealers forecourt is 13995..... so 10k is very cheap, if it is pukka go for it, especially if it's in NHB :)

ATB,
Tom

·
BJJ IS NOT JUST FOR XMAS
4,720 Posts
£1000 & night & day in drive abilty

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
its black yeah

1 - 18 of 18 Posts