Hey guys I was just wondering what is the lowest springs or coilovers available for the civic 2.2 diesel 2006+, I have 45mm springs on at the moment and it's no where near how low I wanted to be
So the max drop is 70mm? And how much am I looking to pay for them?The Meister R's can drop the car quite a bit, I'm only running 15mm, that's as high as I can get them. I reckon fully slammed probs looking at around 70mm, give them a shout on here or give them a call. Cracking piece of kit.
That's good really good! Thanks a lot, so is the lowest set up they make is 70mm?
I've quoted the details from the post here for you:Yeah I'm on my phone have they got a contact number or anything that you have by any chance?
Many members had ask us about offering finance as an option to help spread the payment.
We are happy to announce that we are able to offer retail finance starting today with V12 Finance.
We are able to offer 0% interests free finance for 12 months on all MeisterR and Enkei products.
£0 down mean you don't even need to put a deposit down, your first payment won't start until 30days after you receive your goods.
What that mean is you can get your hand on a set of Zeta-S today for under £59 a month!
Sounds Great, but how do you do it?
Setting up the finance couldn't be easier.
1. E-mail us at [email protected] with what you want and how much you want to finance.
2. We will put your details into the V12 Finance system.
3. The V12 Finance system will automatically send you an E-mail with links to complete the finance application through their secure system.
4. You will get an instant decision on rather you are approved or not.
5. Once approved, we will send the goods out to you… JOB DONE!
If anyone have any questions, please feel free to PM or E-mail us.
Jerrick / Edwin