2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am interested in the new CRZ but will be tearful when letting my CTR go to someone else.

I have always been a fan of Honda and hope the CRZ lives up to the promise.

There is a new forum for the CRZ too. Have just signed up.

My home page now has 2 forums to keep an eye on!

Anyone else fancy the new CRZ or would you wait for the supposed 2011/12 CTR?

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
How can there be any members of the CR-Z owners forum when there haven't been any CR-Z produced yet?

I'm interested in the CR-Z but want to wait and see what the CR-Z specs are. Also how much the CR-Z will cost. Think I've just about managed to trump the number of CR-Z in the first post!

Winner!

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
How can there be any members of the CR-Z owners forum when there haven't been any CR-Z produced yet?
Well they are people who want to be owners, much like we have several people join here and talk about the Civic before they buy.

Except... the Civic actually exists...

If you look at the forum you will see it only has a few members and not many threads, but 5 years from now it may be big - who knows.

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
This is my 4th Honda, although not one after another.
Time to move on for me.
And -- Iv'e really made up my mind to buy some American Grunt too, as a 3000 mile a year car.

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts

·
i-VTEC - DO YOU?
3,111 Posts
Well they are people who want to be owners, much like we have several people join here and talk about the Civic before they buy.
Yeah, was just winding up. :worms:
:p

Want to wait and see what the reviews of the car are and the performance figures as well as the cost. I like the looks though but not sure I can justify the cost of a new car at the moment which would be a shame.

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
There is a Yank car place towards the London end of the M3, just past Fleet Sevices FWH.
We will be stopping to take a gander, next time we go up to visit my parents.
According to my mates up in the Smoke, they have a very good reputation.

·
Premium Member
4,441 Posts
If you buy a Forester, don't go converting it to Bio.
I have a client, who has had to spend a small fortune, having it all sorted, as it b-gged up the ecu.

·
Registered
104 Posts
Probably be a forester or outback diesel, not gonna do the bio conversion. But just waiting for the Subaru diesel tech to get a bit more 'refined'. IMO the current models sound like a Massey Ferguson starting in the morning. But hey, I can still live with that :)

·
Lord of JAE.....
5,395 Posts
HONDA??????????????????? [smilie=nope.gif] [smilie=nope.gif] [smilie=nope.gif] [smilie=nope.gif] [smilie=nope.gif] [smilie=nope.gif] [smilie=nope.gif] [smilie=nope.gif] [smilie=nope.gif]

ROFLMAO, not if they paid me.....

Tom :D

·
Best in the buisness
1,145 Posts
Definetly not another honda for me! niggles = no chance

going to get, volvo C30 R-Design in ice white or bmw 3 series or audi a3 in the next couple of months :D

will be a desiel but for getting me back and forth to uni!

I want the C30 though! going to the dealers next weekend to have a test drive :D:D

1 - 20 of 66 Posts