2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Morning all, I'm replacing a damaged wheel arch trim on my 08 ctr fn2 and noticed there are two different trim clips on the cox web site, I'm assuming I will need both types, can anyone advise please
Thanks

·
Administrator
18,068 Posts
It's going to be impossible for us to tell unless you give us a clue on the extent of the damage ;)

If the clip mounts on the arch are broken then new clips won't help much.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just replaced a damaged wheel arch trim last week. Easy enough to do and costs £80 for a brand new painted one from cox motors

·
Premium Member
186 Posts
Just had to get the wheel arch trim refitted on mine plus new headlight and bumper re-alignment. There are two types of clips used. White and yellow. Best bet is give Cox a ring and talk to them. I purchased five of each just in case and free issued them to the body shop so can't say for sure how many are actually needed.

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
if you remove the wheel arch trim carefully on the other side you will know what clips to order, or do it the nice and easy way and post a picture of the arch where the damage and you will get, a 100% answer to your question,

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the replies guys, the damage is only cosmetic so I'm assuming I can use the clips from the old arch trim and put them onto the new one, assuming I don't break any getting it off.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts