2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've decided to create a 'how to' remove the front wheel arch trim, I recently had to do this after being forced on a grass verge at speed due to an 'old dear' forgetting that we drive on the left side of the road in the UK!
Unfortunately this 'how to' is an after thought so I don't have pics of the trim mid removal.

First of all you need to removal the little black plugs on the bottom of wheel arch trim that attaches to the front bumper.

Next, there is another black plug half way along the wheel arch, attaching it to the wheel arch lining. I wasn't able to get a pic of this, car is too low.

Next, there are 3 screws that need to be undone at the back of the trim, where the trim joins the side skirts.

Once these are off you are good to pull the trim off. I recommend starting at the front.

Start at the bottom and work your way along the trim. It might be tough to get the first clip off but it does give.

Finally, here is a pic of my damages trim to give you an idea of where all the clips are.

Hope this helps some people out!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did you find out What clip to buy and what glue did you use to put the clip back on I would appreciate if you if you replied thank you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts