2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

My car is the Golden brown colour and I'm booked in for my wheels refurbed on the 11th June. I'm thinking of getting them done in black. My wheel arches however are badly faded. Bought some plastic dye in black as I thought that would go nice against the brown colour and match the front grill and window frames etc.

Now seen the colour coded arches on cox for 200+ so torn between buying those which I don't think will look as good or removing the current ones to either dye black or get them painted.

Anyone got any suggestions or advice on which to do and might look good? current the wheels are a grey/gunmetal colour and in awful condition but they look good and are 18" which seems to suit the car (still haven't found what they are though, see my wheel thread)

Thanks

Tony

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh I'm thinking of getting the black sports cap. Booked a dent repair from a kind old lady who reversed into the drivers side rear door for me a week after getting the car. Also a two stage machine polish and paint correction (within tolerance of the paint on this car).

Getting the wheel nuts painted black and my calipers painted just can't think of a colour yet.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts