2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
i-Vtec
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My trusty EZ Detail wheel brush shaft broken again yesterday so its another 2 inch's shorter for about the 3rd time. Im looking at replacing it with Gyeon Q2M Wheel Brush in Medium. Anyone have experience with this? They seem to have a composite shaft, compared to the wound wire ones of the Ez Detail and Daytona Speed brush, so should last longer.
And tbh just because they are so cheap I might buy the Vikan 525052 too. I already have a couple of Vikan brushes I use for tyre cleaning and they are very good.

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
I have the AutoBrite "magnificent 7" brush range and the DB5 brush set... Fabulous brush set, which I have had now for well over a year.. Different thickness, angles etc to get in those tricky bits.

·
i-Vtec
1,506 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So that will be a distinct No then. Head keeps sliding off the shaft(ooo errr misus) when you use it. Pointless having a brush to clean the barrels of the wheels when it slides off at the slightest pressure. And this was the smaller Medium one too. At least it was bought via ebay. BTW I also purchased the Vikan 525052 and for £5 there is nothing wrong with it. For the Soft version it has enough "Bite" to shift grime.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
773 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts