2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Super Moderator
be careful of the cheapies, may not be best quality - don't want issues with what is holding your wheels on.
20 rear & 15 front seems to be the preferred option by those who have them on the forum. maybe @Grossey can advise

try Tegiwa or Japspeed, they do them for the FN2 TypeR so check to see if they will fit yours

Registered
2013 MK9 pre facelift 1.8 TI. Eibach springs and spacers. Michelin PS4鈥檚. Always run on VPower fuel
I have Eibach spacers on my MK9 1.8 (in conjunction with their lowered springs) and have used them before. Excellent quality but a bit more expensive. But then in life, you get what you pay for! 15mm and 20mm sounds about right. I parked beside an identical model in a car park and it looked like a different car!

Registered
2013 MK9 pre facelift 1.8 TI. Eibach springs and spacers. Michelin PS4鈥檚. Always run on VPower fuel
The eBay ones listed are the wrong type anyway. ;)
Never been a fan of EBay myself. And things like spacers and tyres and brakes are not something you want to 鈥渢ake a chance on鈥 if you value your life or that of your passengers and other drivers. I bought mine though Larkspeed and they came with longer studs as they were Eibach鈥檚 who are known for quality products.

Premium Member
2009 FN2 Type R
It is the length of the bolt protruding from the spacer surface, if they are too long, when you tighten them up it can crush the nut, too short and you will not get enough purchase on the stud.

Registered
It is the length of the bolt protruding from the spacer surface, if they are too long, when you tighten them up it can crush the nut, too short and you will not get enough purchase on the stud.
Last thing you want is crushed nuts!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts