2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just seen the following spacers CLICKY!

The Normal Eibach 15mm (30mm track widening) spacers don't seem quite enough to me.

Howcome nobody here seems to use these 20mm ones instead? :popcorn:

·
#darkside
2,237 Posts
Nothing to stop you using these 25mm ones on ebay either if your OK with changing your nuts from 1.5 to 1.25 like that of a Nissan...

HERE

·
#darkside
2,237 Posts
depends on your camber and the ride height... I was always concerned but as it happens around 36mm seems to be possible with a 15mm drop so I would think 32mm on 30mm drop would be alright..

·
Premium Member
697 Posts
Ive got 20mm spacers on my type r. Ill try and up some images if you want?
I was debating going down to 15mm spacers so i can lower the car as i think the wheels will rub with 20mm spacers if the suspension is lowered

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pics would be great please Akin!

I've got a 15mm Drop on the Eibach Pro Kits, and TDi North FRS.

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
I've got a question as I've been looking for some 15mm spacers, I'm not prepared to pay eibach £110 per axle so have been waiting for 2nd hand with no joy. I'm already on ABP -30mm springs so wouldn't go any more than 15mm spacers. Can you use any 15mm spacers with 5 * 114.3 ? I thought they would have to have centre bore of 64 - the ones above eBay have centre bore of 66? Would these really fit without any issues ?

Sorry if this is a really thick question.

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
Always use the correct centre bore

Or a smaller bore with a spigot ring

Never rely on the bolts and nuts to take the weight of the car , this is not what they are designed to do

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
Thanks- I thought that I should only be looking for 64. Not worth an accident if something fails.

Sorry to thread starter for asking question on your thread- just had me thinking I've missed out by only looking for 64.

Thanks Stoney

·
#darkside
2,237 Posts
Nothing wrong with the eBay ones but a spigot ring to match the hub up to the alloy correctly is advisable.

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
Thanks- I thought that I should only be looking for 64. Not worth an accident if something fails.

Sorry to thread starter for asking question on your thread- just had me thinking I've missed out by only looking for 64.

Thanks Stoney

No worries fella :)

Think safe :D

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
So could I use the following with a spigit ring, if so what size ring ?

Brand new Hub centric Spacer

CNC machine aluinium construction

Made of high quality billet aluminium

Fitment: Nissan hubcentric wheel spacers

Stud Pattern * * * **: 5 *X 114.3

Width* * * * * * * * * *: 15mm

Bolt Thread Pitch* : M12 x 1.25

Center Bore * * * * *: 66.1

Thanks for any advice on the matter

1 - 16 of 16 Posts