2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to put some spacers on my Mk9 Civic. it is a 2013 TI with the Team Dynamics 17" wheels and lowered on Eibach springs. Has anyone out there put spacers on their cars and what sizes did you find worked best bearing in mind the car is lowered and inch all around.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
234 Posts
Also wanting to know the answer to this. I was looking at my car earlier and it looks like the rear probably can take around 15mm and the front possibly 10.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Also wanting to know the answer to this. I was looking at my car earlier and it looks like the rear probably can take around 15mm and the front possibly 10.
Yes I was thinking about 10mm at the front as that is pretty flush and 20mm on the rear as that is set back quite a bit to make sure there are no rubbing issues on full load.

·
Earth Dreams :)
927 Posts
It all depends on the offset of your alloys in the first place..
What is the offset on ** alloys (ET no)
For the STD. 17" alloys, 15mm rear 10mm front is the common setting.. anymore, then u risk rubbing.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Well I went for 10mm front and 20mm rear and its perfect, no rubbing and with the Eibach pro springs that fill the arches nicely without being stupid low. If I could post attachments I would put before and after pictures on. I know my wheels were a special edition set on the TI so may not be the same offset as some others, but this set up is perfect on my car.

Next will be a set of sway bars as soon as someone makes them for that model and maybe a front strut brace the same.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts