2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Bloody expensive though. I baulked at £18 for my EZ brush.
Same i wasted months and ££ not buying an EZ brush . But well worth the £18 when i finally did , and will outlast all the £8-£12 brushes i bought by a long way . Guess you get what you pay for , 3 quality brushes for £36 over the length of time they will last probably is worth it !

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
got a set of the wheel woolies myself, brilliant tbh. not used my EZ brush since getting them. very good for use on door shuts, arches and for shifting tar at the back of wheels (spray tar remover onto brush and rub onto tar)

·
Premium Member
489 Posts
still got it actually, about two years old now but still looks new (alot of people on DW claim them to be 'fragile', they bend but those that break theirs are being heavy-handed and bending it beyhond its limits imo..). only real downside to it is the splatter as you withdraw it from the wheel if your spokes are close together - ends up all over your arms lol

·
Registered
99 Posts
still got it actually, about two years old now but still looks new (alot of people on DW claim them to be 'fragile', they bend but those that break theirs are being heavy-handed and bending it beyhond its limits imo..). only real downside to it is the splatter as you withdraw it from the wheel if your spokes are close together - ends up all over your arms lol
Exactly !

·
Premium Member
15,644 Posts
Thanks Ash
Too expensive for me..Yes youve allheard that before from me
I regularly take the wheels off anyway
AND
My 'Tesco' wheel MF Handled Pad works fine
Came in the car washing/MF set for £5

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.