2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
Those look quite similar to several Enkei wheels that I have come across, not sure if I have seen any in the fn2 fitment.

By the way, this is yet another of your posts that I have seen with a negative attitude.

There is entirely NO NEED to post:

"if this seen like another stupid thread to some of you...please dont bother replying... i just want a simple question, answered."

It comes across as very hostile and to be honest, you're not going to win any friends like that. You complain of hostile reactions from other forums like CTRO, however if you carry on like that, people are going to just ignore you here or flame you.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those look quite similar to several Enkei wheels that I have come across, not sure if I have seen any in the fn2 fitment.

By the way, this is yet another of your posts that I have seen with a negative attitude.

"if this seen like another stupid thread to some of you...please dont bother replying... i just want a simple question, answered."

It comes across as very hostile and to be honest, you're not going to win any friends like that. You complain of hostile reactions from other forums like CTRO, however if you carry on like that, people are going to just ignore you here or flame you.
you make a fair point.... i didnt mean to offend anyone... if it come across as negative, then i apologise.

but back to the thread...you said some enkei wheel looks similar... any pic?

·
Premium Member
834 Posts

+ 1

I have found this to be the friendliest of the Civic/Type R forums and I agree posts like this only inflame negative reactions.

Remember the saying " It's nice to be nice " and you will be treated likewise.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
+ 1

I have found this to be the friendliest of the Civic/Type R forums and I agree posts like this only inflame negative reactions.

Remember the saying " It's nice to be nice " and you will be treated likewise.

sorted..

·
ON A STEEL WOK I FRY
2,460 Posts
apologies accepted.

The Enkei wheels I talk of I believe are called the Enkei RPF1, if you search google then you will see what I mean. They are nice alloys and I'm considering getting a set for the track

·
Registered
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
apologies accepted.

The Enkei wheels I talk of I believe are called the Enkei RPF1, if you search google then you will see what I mean. They are nice alloys and I'm considering getting a set for the track
oh woow very nice... where are you getting your from?

does anyone have an idea how much i can sell my standard FN2 alloy for?

·
everythings upsy daisy.
1,442 Posts

+1

·
I drive my Mistress...
874 Posts
oh woow very nice... where are you getting your from?

does anyone have an idea how much i can sell my standard FN2 alloy for?
Look in the items for sale section and you can see what others are asking or have sold theirs for...

Sctrpop used Tapatalk to post this!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts