2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

This is a bit of a silly question,

I'll be getting a Civic as a company car, the order was placed with the lease company around the beginning of August. I'm told by the lease company (via our contact with them) that they won't know any more about it now until they get contacted to tell them the car is ready for delivery.

My question is - can anyone give me a ballpark figure on how long I'm probably going to have to wait?

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Hmmm if you check out the "how long for delivery" poll and thread you'll see it all depends on choice of colour and specification as to what delivery date you'll get, could be anything from 1 week to 6 months!

Welcome to the forums btw :)

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks very much!!!

Okay, I'll maybe post the question there then, my apologies. I've gone for the 1.8iVTEC iShift in Nighthawk Black

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
You shouldn't have to wait long for a Nighthawk black, there are millions of them in surplus it's the only colour I ever see on the roads ;) <joke>

·
Registered
47 Posts
I ordered mine through Lloydstsb autolease at the end of April and it arrived last week - 18th. Aug.
Well worth the wait!

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
SteveWatson said:
Hi all,

This is a bit of a silly question,

I'll be getting a Civic as a company car, the order was placed with the lease company around the beginning of August. I'm told by the lease company (via our contact with them) that they won't know any more about it now until they get contacted to tell them the car is ready for delivery.

My question is - can anyone give me a ballpark figure on how long I'm probably going to have to wait?
see below!

·
Registered
277 Posts
SteveWatson - I ordered my car around the same time as you it appears and I have been working to a 15 Oct delivery. Mine's a manual though so don't know how much this might change the availability. There are also others saying they've received their cars early so you never know !!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts