2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,

I'd love to get an old shaped CRX. Does anyone know of any owners club websites / forums where I might be able to find a decent example? I've looked on eBay, but I always feel people are selling cars on there because theres something to hide!

·
Registered
353 Posts
hondacrx.co.uk

I have a crx 1989 16v as well as the fn2, its my baby lol 40k on the clock

The metal is thin ans good examples are hard to find one like mine went for 3750 a year ago Vtec examples go for more obviously.

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Looking for one myself, had a celestial blue one a few years ago until an uninsured driver wrote it off, 1.6 vtec. Did see a recondition example on ebay the other day, dealer down england was selling it, cant remember how much.
If you get one let us know.

·
Premium Member
5,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just creating an account on hondacrx.co.uk now....

I've seen a couple of nice ones on Pistonheads, but you were looking at almost £5K for a nice example.....

·
Registered
353 Posts
Yeah the prices are high there is a pic of mine in my profile album on here

Fun cars got 17's shocks and springs 40mm and carbon bonnet but its a nightmare in the wet

There is allways a mint car knocking around at a bargain somewhere

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
I have seen the odd good one come up in autotrader..but usually at a ridiculous price - up to 4k! many years ago I craved one of these..thought they were the coolest cars ever! went like the clappers and sounded so good..then the sensible head butted in and I got something a little more yea sensible! but everytime I see one I want one! classic shape and classic car - hope you get one and if so show us the pics!!

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
I've had 4 Rex's in my time two red, a white turbo, and the best a Celestial blue.

I'd love to get another for a b18 turbo project.

I'm gonna be in the queue if a type R Cr-z ever makes it on the road

1 - 9 of 9 Posts