2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Premium Member
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since we have had "What was your last car" and "How much did you pay". Lets find out where people live. It seems that most people have not filled in this part in their profiles.

I am from Leeds :D

·
Explosive Mind Unleashed
549 Posts
moony2345 said:
Living in Spalding just outside Peterborough but from Belfast :)
Haha, know Spalding and Peterborough well (Power Stations) and spend alot of time in Belfast too.

As for me, Home of the Derby is my home...Epsom Downs.

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
I'm in Bicester, Oxfordshire, found my way here from Dewsbury via Sheffield, Bradford, Antwerp & Devizes.

·
Gadgeteer
121 Posts
I'm from Brackley, Northants just up the road from Bicester and right around the corner from the Honda F1 building.

·
Smell My Cheese!
1,888 Posts
It must be written somewhere Sonic but what colour are you driving, I spend a lot of time in Brackley, got friends up there, in fact I was up there last night, and am again on Saturday, they live 2 minutes drive from Chequered flag.

If I see you around I will give you a wave. I have not seen any other red Civics around here, you'll know its me!!

·
Premium Member
3,004 Posts
sonicsteve said:
I'm from Brackley, Northants just up the road from Bicester and right around the corner from the Honda F1 building.
Where I've just come back from! Got to see Jenson's Monaco car being built, and got a Honda baseball cap with Jenson and Reuben's autographs on :)

·
Gadgeteer
121 Posts
Mine will be Royal Blue (fingers crossed for the end of June). If you get flashed by a green Focus that'll be me.

·
Premium Member
785 Posts
Yes, and as posted in the "Damaged car" thread, very pleased with the service so far :)

A

·
0 Posts
Burton Upon Trent. The brewing capitol of England-- Until the yanks moved in (Coors).

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
Helsinki, the capital of Finland. [smilie=hello.gif]

1 - 20 of 68 Posts