2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have now had my new Civic since April and so far I think I have only seen one other where I live on the Isle of Wight. I have just spent a week in Kent on holiday, done a few miles and guess what, did not see another new Civic. Am I blind or are they not being sold.........:confused:

·
Registered
133 Posts
I have now had my new Civic since April and so far I think I have only seen one other where I live on the Isle of Wight. I have just spent a week in Kent on holiday, done a few miles and guess what, did not see another new Civic. Am I blind or are they not being sold.........:confused:
True that I've not actually seen many new civics around.... see more of the 8gen. Then again, I do prefer the 8gen.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
i have only seen 1 more in the town where i live, went for a long drive yesterday over 350km and never seen another 9th gen lots of 8th alright. and i like that!!! i like that i have a car that is not common like the focus or golf or toyota. but thats me i always like to get something a little different... i love my civic big butt and all:) people now say to me that they could see me coming well in the distance with the drl,s they knew it was me.

·
Reasonable Tenor voice
617 Posts
Lots of gen 8's but hardly any 9's in Cornwall, saw one near the Honda dealer once

·
Registered
429 Posts
I was driving down the Northamton stretch of the M1 last Saturday and saw my first 9G after 2 months of ownership.

I recognised the shape and daylight running lights in my mirror. I was gently cruising at 70mph when a rather dirty black 9G silently shot passed and into distant traffic. It actually looked horrible in the black with almost no colour at the back apart rom the red lights. If it hadn't been for the effortless and silent speed I would not have looked twice at it.

·
Premium Member
762 Posts
Ive seen the 9th Gen, and in my opinion its UGLY!!!.
Im so happy in my 8th GEN compared to the new model. however the Civic ive had for nearly 3 years and its getting on a bit at 60k, too bumpy, clutch been replaced twice too. its aused Insignia, Golf or C Class that will replace it.

·
Arfurs right hand man
4,125 Posts
Ive seen the 9th Gen, and in my opinion its UGLY!!!.
Im so happy in my 8th GEN compared to the new model. however the Civic ive had for nearly 3 years and its getting on a bit at 60k, too bumpy, clutch been replaced twice too. its aused Insignia, Golf or C Class that will replace it.
Bland,
Bland,
Common as anything

By that comparison, i'd rather have 'ugly' every day.

·
aka Paul
4,524 Posts
There are quite a few round Huddersfield. I see at least a couple a day.

·
Registered
106 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts