2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a couple bit and piece off my car to sell but not really sure best plae to advertise them.. Where do you guys have luck selling stuff?

I've got a couple Oem parts but also things like tein lowering spring and maybe my GruppeM

Info would be great guys :)

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
I've got a couple bit and piece off my car to sell but not really sure best plae to advertise them.. Where do you guys have luck selling stuff?

I've got a couple Oem parts but also things like tein lowering spring and maybe my GruppeM

Info would be great guys :)
The For Sale section of the forum would be a good start ;):D

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does that get much success? Or am I better off not wasting my time and paying to advertise them on say Pistonheads or eBay?!

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
Does that get much success? Or am I better off not wasting my time and paying to advertise them on say Pistonheads or eBay?!
To be fair as it's free here you could always give it a go, if they don't sell in a couple of weeks then eBay / PH - but you've nothing to lose by trying here first.

Just be aware that the trading rules state you cannot advertise here at the same time as elsewhere.
Lots of people sell lots of things on the forum!

Edit: Here's a link - http://www.civinfo.com/forum/items-sale/

·
Tarmacadam Terror
5,666 Posts
Put them in the for sale section. Lots of stuff sells well on here.

Sent via NecronomiPhon

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cheers guys! I'll give it ago on here this evening then.. Give it a couple weeks if no luck then I'll try eBay.. Damn our rare cars hey?! Lol

·
Registered
372 Posts
It is very much up and running. They are trying to move it to a new server atm but everything seems to be working except pm's, just put your email in the ad or something.

·
Premium Member
1,929 Posts
It is very much up and running. They are trying to move it to a new server atm but everything seems to be working except pm's, just put your email in the ad or something.

+1

someone looking for a oem oil cap just now!

·
Premium Member
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the info! I'm glad as its a good little forum for fd2 info

1 - 14 of 14 Posts