2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 447 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
With a big 'thank you' to Pottsy for saying yes :D

We now have a CivInfo frappr map!

For those of you new to frappr, it's dead easy to use, and it basically allows you to add yourself to a worldwide map of CivInfo members :D

just point yourself over to http://www.mapservices.org/myguestmap/map/civinfo and add yourself!

Hopefully we will be able to use it to get an idea of where people are, helpful for maybe meeting up or dropping in for a coffee :D

For obvious reasons, suggest you don't post up toooo much info about yourself or your Civic, and probably a good idea to scrub the number plates off any photos you put up.
It is a PUBLIC map, so anyone can see it - and then hopefully join up in here too :D

·
Premium Member
12,496 Posts
Great idea TT - not used frappr before but I managed to get it to work no probs. Will be interesting to see roughly where you all are...

And a tip:

Use your forum name when it asks for your "name"!

·
12th June 2006 1.8EX
1,119 Posts
Like the idea degs but there seems to be a problem.

Displays 'civinfo,' not found at the top of the page and a picture of a nice looking young lady from California :?

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
my ooops - sorry! :oops:

cheers Pottsy - my edit about adding your civinfo name removed from my post cos you beat me too it! :lol:

·
Premium Member
7,762 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you :D

5 so far - not bad for the first half hour or so :D

now 6 :D
Name Location Date
trekker308
jerseybean
Fedorov
Richard Underwood
Pottsy
TTDegs

·
Galaxy class starship
1,053 Posts
Added myself, albeit to the far right of said map. :wink:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Added my self too :)

First one in Portugal...

·
Premium Member
1,061 Posts
Andrea said:
i have added myself now, but as i was already registered i am on there as Dragonlover, not Andrea XXX
OK :roll:

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
ON map, just need the car now

1 - 20 of 447 Posts