2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As title says, I need a FD2 intake pipe ASAP as today I installed the FD2 TB and RRC, my FN2 intake pipe is a little damaged.

Regards

·
Premium Member
6,705 Posts
Main dealers but they'll have to order it in. I doubt very much that they'd keep them in stock.

I'm sure R555 was selling one. If he got Honda to send him the correct part in the end.

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll try R555, if he doesn't I'll try my honda dealer.

Thanks guys!!

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
I got mine from here: HONDA OEM Air Intake Hose Pipe Civic FD2
Had to wait about a week but cheaper than dealer! You will need a larger jubilee clip for the air box and need to plug a hole in the pipe which the fn2 dosent use!

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
10,524 Posts
A few of us are using a flanged bolt (to stop it dropping in) and bonding it in. go to a local parts shop and find one thats a snug fit and not too long to impede flow

·
Premium Member
770 Posts

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
Didnt want to start another thread as my situation is similar - sorry to hijack though!

I'm looking for an intake pipe to go from a mugen airbox to a FD2 throttle body and RRC - I dont really want a standard one and was thinking maybe silicon but need one to fit - can anyone point me in the right direction? I emailed tegiwa and they werent sure if there's would fit...

cheers

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
anyone??

·
Premium Member
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Why don't you want the FD2 intake pipe?

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
Why don't you want the FD2 intake pipe?
just fancied a bit of bling really...

if there is nothing suitable then i will go for a fd2 pipe

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
just fancied a bit of bling really...

if there is nothing suitable then i will go for a fd2 pipe
Tegiwa have a larger silicon hose that will fit! The mugen air box is the same size as the oem one! I was going to have one but the decided not to! If you do a search they have a thread about them on here!

·
Premium Member
1,687 Posts
Thanks- ill check it out!

·
Registered
9 Posts
sorry for hijacking again?
Also have RRC and FD2tb to mount the next time.
Which silicone hose or other hose can i use?
Is it just as easy to use OEM FD2 hose in FN2?

·
Premium Member
770 Posts
I wouldn't use silicone intake pipe as I have heard they can collapse. Standard pipe will fit and is a stretch and will split at some point. The fd2 fits but is shorter than the fn2 and you have to pull it to get it to fit. This split on mine as well which is why I went for the meerkat stainless pipe.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts