2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi chaps

My offside from drop link is on its way out and I was going to replace both at the front. Honda quoted £120 for two which I thought was a bit expensive.

Any ideas where to get some from?

Cheers.

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts
The ECP ones are touted as the best as the eBay ones apparently go again after a short time. (Saying that I replaced mine with the eBay ones in Feb and they're still good... *touch wood*

Got the link here from another thread but ECP site seems to be down at the moment
63260094J - Euro Car Parts UK

Mine were from eBay seller 44nmj: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-CIVIC-FN2-2006-FRONT-ANTI-ROLL-BAR-LINK-RODS-x-2-/360362117026?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make:Honda|Model:Civic&hash=item53e74187a2#ht_1296wt_1166

·
#MrGrumpy
13,117 Posts

·
R.I.P - (User sadly passed away)
9,228 Posts
ECP and Honda are on par, ECP as easy for discount though when you visit, eBay ones are junk
Try looking on eBay for Honda dealers selling OEM kit - and \ or, ask Cox Motors (in here) for a price ...

·
Premium Member
2,515 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Just clarified the price with ECP. web site says you need two but when I've called they work out at £66 for the pair vs OEM £120. Know where I'm going tomorrow.

·
Premium Member
240 Posts
Don't know about FRS I am still planning to do that but I did fit 15mm eibachs at the same time and have had no problems

1 - 20 of 31 Posts