2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am trying to purchase the full image body kit which i want to fit myself, a Honda dealer wants £1500 and they are very reluctant to give me any sort of discount.Is there any other way to purchase the kit and if so how and where ?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ordered my Image kit arrives at honda Monday, looking forward to fitting it.With the discount i got it for £1000.

·
Registered
975 Posts
how much is standard price>?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just purchased and fitted Image Body Kit bought from dealer for £1000.00.Fitting took 4 hours,every part just clips into place so easily

·
Registered
189 Posts
I hope you took pics and are doing a how to?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Uff

To scol78
That's really nice upgrade. Front side is fantastic. But why is it so expensive? It's all made from cheap plastic? How did you fit it? Did you need some glue?
I'm looking for original Honda audio upgrade, I think you call it concert pack - it's Bass Works system with front co-axial speakers. Can you help me where can i get better price? Here in Slovakia Concert pack doesn't exist, i must buy Bass works and then co-axial and then is price really high.
:(

·
Registered
147 Posts
Re: Uff

Lubos said:
To scol78

I'm looking for original Honda audio upgrade, I think you call it concert pack - it's Bass Works system with front co-axial speakers. Can you help me where can i get better price? Here in Slovakia Concert pack doesn't exist, i must buy Bass works and then co-axial and then is price really high.
:(
In Belgium you can get Concert Pack for 825 Euro including Vat and instalation.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts