2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

Where to buy Image Kit

2K views 15 replies 8 participants last post by  4gotten 
#1 ·
I am trying to purchase the full image body kit which i want to fit myself, a Honda dealer wants £1500 and they are very reluctant to give me any sort of discount.Is there any other way to purchase the kit and if so how and where ?

#6 ·
how much is standard price>?

#15 ·
Uff

To scol78
That's really nice upgrade. Front side is fantastic. But why is it so expensive? It's all made from cheap plastic? How did you fit it? Did you need some glue?
I'm looking for original Honda audio upgrade, I think you call it concert pack - it's Bass Works system with front co-axial speakers. Can you help me where can i get better price? Here in Slovakia Concert pack doesn't exist, i must buy Bass works and then co-axial and then is price really high.
:(

#16 ·
Re: Uff

Lubos said:
To scol78

I'm looking for original Honda audio upgrade, I think you call it concert pack - it's Bass Works system with front co-axial speakers. Can you help me where can i get better price? Here in Slovakia Concert pack doesn't exist, i must buy Bass works and then co-axial and then is price really high.
:(
In Belgium you can get Concert Pack for 825 Euro including Vat and instalation.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.