2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

One of my bits of interior trim has a damaged clip and is partly hanging off, so I need to replace it.

Tried breakers on eBay but out of about 20 sellers only 2-3 ever get back to me.

So is there any retailer/shop that sells interior trim panels, new or used?

FYI it’s the bronze-painted part of the driver’s door card. Somehow managed to break it, wasn’t even taking it off!

Cheers

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cox Motorparts they're a friend of the Forum, so mention us and enjoy your small but very welcome discount.
Went through Cox but offered no discount - something about having to buy direct, so it was already best prices. Don't think to check Cox actually, despite using them before for bits and pieces.

Shame there was no discount for the forum. I'd use them again, but only if there was no other option/wan't cheaper elsewhere. Service ie exemplary, mind you.

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
Have you registered with Cox for the forum discount?

·
Registered
141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have you registered with Cox for the forum discount?

I'm sure I did a while ago and mentioned it when ordering, but was told that because they had to order it themselves from Honda first/not a stock item, the prices provided were already as low as they could offer.

To be honest, not the end of the world. I could only find entire doorcard assemblies on eBay, and they wanted about the same price as I paid for the trim I needed. So it would have been a hassle to then have to get rid of the rest of the card.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts