2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thinking of mapping my 2008 diesel type S, even though its still on the original clutch at 30k,

I know the owner of the Superchips place in Hull, but the stats dont look quite as impressive as most ive seen, and its twice the price

28bhp
73nm
54lb/ft

are there any other options locally (North easterly) should I go for the Superchips option, less power might be kinder to the clutch?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'd definitely recommend a remap from Premier Tuning. Had mine remapped yesterday by the man himself and have done about 70 miles just playing with the car [smilie=gt_grinz-br: (accord i-ctdi) definitely worth every penny, smooth power delivery, great torque, great fun. what more can i say

·
Premium Member
1,651 Posts
Not really much to choose from up north really. Turbopacs in Durham did have a rolling road but I think it's broken at the moment. PD Tuning in Boldon has a rolling road with stage one and custom remaps available. I will be giving them a ring about prices or maybe head down there and chat if I have the time. I would head down to RS Tuning as recommended by Coste1l or even TDI North, but I just don't have the time at the moment. You will need a new clutch anyway sooner or later regardless of remap or not which is quite a common issue for us diesel folks

1 - 10 of 10 Posts