2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys I have recently become a member of this website but have observed it for quite a long time since I had my 1st EP3, now in my second FN2.

This is my 1st thread because I have never needed to ask anything as your information on here has been fantastic, thankyou.

Idd just like to know where I can go to speak to someone in person about geting my car all the best mods and the best price? I have a 57 plate Type R GT and I love it! Would just like an extra 30bhp or so.

I live in West Lothian area of Scotland.

Again thanks very much. Regards, Ross.

·
Premium Member
590 Posts
Hi Buddy,

There are plenty of scots on here so sure they will know somewhere closer. Most people seem to go to TDI North/South, ABP, Tegiwa are a few.

Have a look in the business section with sub forums from company mate

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
The project threads here could be useful to see what they type R owners have used and what they thought of each mod. Maybe pick a few threads that may reflect what you want and pm the OP for more insight. Or you could look into going to a meet and getting a chance to talk to people first hand

Reactions: Heavenz

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
Induction kit, performance exhaust, rrc manifold, flashpro then go to tdi's for a remap and should make roughly or nearly what you want at a cost of roughly £2000 all depending cost of fitting.

·
Type R GT Milano GP Kit
2,262 Posts
If you chat to anyother members like stoney he'll be able to give you a better idea.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts