2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to you all,

As the topic title might suggest, I'm looking for some seat covers. Honda does not sell these, and an online search only found integra seat covers. Those might fit but have integra printed on them:rolleyes:. Has anyone found some nicely fitting covers?

·
Premium Member
191 Posts
Don't forget about the air bags that come out of the sides of the front seats.

·
Premium Member
22,623 Posts
True about cleaning, but some members have found that they wear out quickly.

However, airbags are a concern.
I think all covers I have seen are "not for use with airbag seats".
But I have not been looking very hard to be honest..

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I found a UK company which distributes them for the Integra type R. They are now taking pre-orders for the FN2 type R. The covers are made of nylon material and are available in red and black.

Here is the link to the protective covers.
Price will be £37 + VAT a piece.

You all make a good point about the airbags. I will have to ask this company whether these covers are suitable for the FN2's side airbags. Actually, I'm not planning on using them in the near future anyways[smilie=cheeky-grin:.

I do agree the seats look magnificent but I travel to work alone, so I can't really show them off during weekdays:p

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know a Polish company that makes airbag-safe covers or "shirts", they also have good mats, try to look around on the site, English is available. I don't know about delivery to Belgium though
SPORT LINE cover Car Seat Covers and Accessories by KEGEL BLAZUSIAK
SHIRT AIR BAG covers Car Seat Covers and Accessories by KEGEL BLAZUSIAK

Thanks civicfan they do have a nice red sportscover which should be airbag-approved. The only problem is, will they fit the recaro seats? I guess asking them will clear that up.

·
Registered
337 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The UK manufacturer I mentioned, does not have airbag approved covers as it would not weigh up to the cost of developing them.

Bit unfortunate, but I'm still planning on getting some:)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts