2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So as opportunity arrised, managed to get myself used bluespark box. Left it on standard C6 mode. Had a 70 round trip and averaged 69mpg. Car still feels fairly stock under 2k rpm, bit more pull between 2-3k rpm. Will give some more time before trying other modes. I do drive 80% of my usual 30mile round trip on motorway, so cruising at 70mph with rmp around 2k. Not a boy racer so barely pushing car over 3k rpm.
My question to others with box wich mode you on and why?
What best mode would you suggest for my type of drive?
Thank you in advance.

·
Premium Member
39 Posts
I bought my Bluespark box and put it straight onto E9. This pushes the power further up the rev range - however I found that I rarely rev the car out that far.

I've now set it to C9 and its a nice hit of torque around 2k revs now, much better for drivability.

·
Super Moderator
2,318 Posts
i bought the box exactly for that reason to make it pull nicer from low down think im on e at moment but gonna look and try d again

·
Registered
78 Posts
I'm in the same boat here. I'm on D9 I think - it's been on that for a while, but I want to find a setting that's suited more to low revs / higher torgue. I can't seem to work out which setting does this best, so if any of you guys find something that does this, please let me know. I've also tried C9 from memory, but it still didn't give me exactly what I wanted on that either...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts