2006+ Honda Civic Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Hello guys,
I have to change the coilovers in my fn2, someone tell me the difference between Tein, yellow speed and Meister Zeta-R Coilover?
Differences, strenghts and defects?

Aww man, shame there's no response on this thread. Can I ask which one, did you went for? I'm due to change mine and thinking getting meisterR CRD+

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,279 Posts
Depends on your budget. Meisters seem the best, fully adjustable with plenty of R&D.

If you have plenty of cash to splash KW v3

Reactions: Carlnike and R82C

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
I would rate those 3 as follows:

1) Meister R (superior flexibilty/adjustability, better compliance on the softer settings for fast road use and rough roads)

2) Yellowspeed (You wouldn't go wrong with them but they do not offer the same comfort as the Meisters on softer side)

3) Tein (A hard riding coilover which I would not recommend for anything other than track work)

There are better kits out there if you spend a fortune but the Meisters are a cut above the other two in your list. You really do get a lot for your money.

·
Premium Member
49 Posts
Cheers for the response guys, Meisters it is then, I appreciate the rundown of the 3 ISWiiREI initially I was going for tein heard lots of comments been rough on ride.

My budget is low and don't want to pay for just the name.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
250bhp.... finally :)
4,279 Posts
BC are supposed to be very good but may need a custom spring rate as I heard they can be harsh on the road but great on track.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts